Guest Writer: chrisalbert
Eat before you drink. Avoid drinking on an empty stomach. This will help slow down the effects of alcohol in Dubai for longer.
In moderation, alcohol can be enjoyed as a positive addition to someone’s life. But if it is to be enjoyed, and not cause trouble for the health, or safety of the drinker or any person around them, there are some do’s and don’ts when it comes to drinking which should be followed to help prevent any negative impacts. Please remember this is not a complete list, and there are other factors to consider, but hopefully, this list will prove helpful with some important tips.
- Eat before you drink. Avoid drinking on an empty stomach. This will help slow down the effects of alcohol in Dubai for longer.
- Drink plenty of water before you begin your drinking season. It is also a good idea to drink water in between alcoholic drinks. Likewise, it is recommended to drink water after your drinking session finishes. As well as helping to slow down the effects of the liquor, it will also help prevent dehydration from the drinking. Remember, alcohol dehydrates you.
- Take regular breaks where you don’t drink for longer periods. Drinking occasionally can be fine for you but drinking too often can have a very bad effect on your health.
- Enjoy liquor as an occasional treat in moderation and you could potentially receive benefits from the alcohol.
- Enjoy each drink. If you are taking time to enjoy each drink, you will be getting more from the product and may prevent you from just guzzling it down.
- Drink your drinks slowly. Drinking alcohol too fast can cause trouble for you. Sip your drinks slowly.
- Purchase your drinks responsibly. If you order from a physical store, don’t just buy loads of alcohol for the sake of it, buy what you need for yourself and anyone else who is going to be drinking with you. This way it will help lessen the chances of anyone drinking too much, and also save you wasting more money than necessary.
- End up in an establishment where you will be likely to find yourself bored when not drinking, or awkward socially and therefore just drinking for the sake of it.
- Buy liquor online unless you know for sure you will be ordering from a respectable website. Unlike in a physical store you cannot see the items on offer, or give them a taste test, as say French wine uae shops will allow. So, you need to only visit online shops that are well known for selling alcohol responsibility.
- Drink to just ‘catch up’. Everyone can take different amounts of alcohol and you should not try to match someone just so you can be on the same drink number as them. Likewise, you should not feel pressured to do so. Drink at your own pace, the amount that you want to drink.
- Drink if you cannot handle your drinking. If the night is more often than not ending negatively as a result of your drinking, it may be best to accept that drinking is not for you and be best avoided.
- Drive after drinking. Depending on the country you live, some areas allow a certain number of units to be consumed before you are not allowed to legally drive. However, most experts will agree it is best to play it safe and if you will be drinking any alcohol Macallan uae at all, don’t drive.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com